Blumat Junior Automatic Plant Watering, X-Large, 2-Pack
• EASY SIMPLE SETUP: Within 15 minutes have your plants watering themselves; The water is drawn from any container through the thin tube and released directly through the clay cone onto the soil of the plant; The bigger the reservoir/container of water, the longer they water your houseplants;
• IDEAL FOR TRAVELERS: Dependable technology and reliable solution; Your plants will take care of themselves while you are on vacation or otherwise busy; waters your plants only as needed
• VERSATILE HOUSEPLANT TOOL: Use these in any potted plant or flower in your house, office, or even balcony; While being both effective and reliable, these are also versatile for watering all types of indoor or outdoor plants; Can be used all year-round, rain or shine, and are adaptable for outdoor or indoor use
• HAPPY HEALTHY PLANTS: No more overwatering or underwatering houseplants; Automatically supply the right amount of water to each plant; not only will your plants survive, they will thrive
• HIGH QUALITY: The clay cone is the key component of this product; Clay is a natural product so every single batch is checked to ensure perfect functioning; These will last for years
With Blumat Classic, indoor plants get just the amount of water they actually need. Regardless of whether it’s a sunny or shady location. The water is drawn from any container through a thin tube and released directly through the clay cone onto the plant. The Classic XL with larger clay cone releases more water and is ideal for thirstier indoor plants or to water plants on the balcony and patio when you are on holiday.
Easy and simple to use
- Blumat is ready to use at any time.
- Very easy installation.
- The plants stay in their usual location.
- No repotting is required.
- Ideal for clay granulate too (e.g. Seramis)
- Blumat is ideal for watering when you’re on holiday.
- Blumat can also be used all year round.
It doesn’t matter whether you have one plant or many, installation is not difficult. You simply fill Blumat Classic with water and insert it in the soil, place the suction tube in a water container and the automatic watering system is ready to use. Use several Blumat Classic or Blumat Classic XL units for larger plants and balcony flowers.
- Remove green cap.
- Soak clay cone in water for about 15 minutes.
- Press the cap on the completely full clay cone.
- Insert the Blumat into the soil near the roots. The clay cone must be completely under the soil.
- Place the tube in a water container. Ready!
Tip: It is best to attach the cap when the tube is already in the water container. Then most of the air is pushed out of the tube and the watering starts faster.