Deer Repellent Spice Scent 32oz Concentrate + Gallon Sprayer
The I Must Garden 1 Gallon Pump Sprayer is customized specifically for our repellents, giving you the perfect application every time. Bundle and save today!
• Makes 2.5 Gallons of Repellent. Covers up to 10,000 Sq Ft
• Sprayer features extra-long hose and comfort grip
• Pleasantly scented – no foul odors!
• Repels by smell and taste
• Rain proof, long lasting, and guaranteed
I Must Garden DURA SPRAY 1 GALLON SPRAYER + Concentrate Repellent
by I Must Garden
We've tested and used many sprayers through the years and most of them are more trouble than they're worth. We've been pleasantly surprised at the durability and ease of use with this sprayer and give it our recommendation as a good buy. We had it manufactured to our specifications with Viton seals and and extra long hose. That extra length is really worth it, the wand easily reaches to all your plants and you don't have to reach over with the container. We put our name on it to make it easy to remember which sprayer to use with natural products and to brighten your day.
Specially made for us our sprayer has an extra length hose (40") which makes our sprayer easier and more versatile to use with less fatigue. B&G Dura Spray 1 Gallon Sprayer is a chemical resistant sprayer. This all poly sprayer is built to industrial standards and can be used with most chemicals. This Dura Spray is a heavy duty sprayer at an economical price.
The ingredients used in I Must Garden Deer Repellent stop the deer from eating your plants all year long. Made with natural botanical oils and food grade ingredients. There are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products.
Our fragrant Spice Scent formula is extremely popular because it smells great and it works! Some people say it smells like potpourri. Not only do the essential oils make it smell fragrant to us, the botanicals we use are from plants deer naturally avoid or find offensive. Odorless when it dries its effectiveness lasts for weeks.
People are always telling us how much they hated to spray their old deer repellents because of the stench, until they tried I Must Garden Deer Repellents. No more taking a shower after spraying, no more getting sick while spraying, just proven results.
- Safe for your plants and family when used as directed - Environmentally safe and biodegradable. Proven effective at repelling deer
- Easy-to-use - Just spray and your problems go away
- Long lasting and rain resistant
- Family and pet friendly
TIPS FROM OUR EXPERTS
How to Apply
Protecting your plants is easy – simply spray plants with I Must Garden All Natural Deer Repellent. Please consider the following guidelines.
- Spray plants thoroughly. Cover plants with a fine mist until runoff.
- Apply to dry plants and allow repellent to dry for at least 1 hour before rain or watering. This helps the repellent adhere to the plants, giving it long-lasting effectiveness and rain-resistance.
- Reapply repellent every 2-4 weeks. Areas with heavy deer pressure may require more frequent applications.
- Touch up new growth regularly. During the growing season consider spraying every 2 inches of new growth. Adjust application times as necessary depending on weather conditions and rate of plant growth.
- Apply repellent in the morning or evening. Spraying in the heat of the day and in direct sunlight exposes plants to the possibility of burning. Good gardening practice recommends NOT spraying in direct sunlight and NOT spraying during the hottest time of the day.
|Jayesh LakumReady-to-Use||Approximate Coverage|
|32oz Trigger Sprayer||1,000 Sq Ft|
|45oz Pump Spray||1,400 Sq Ft|
|1 Gallon Ready-to-Use||4,000 Sq Ft|
|2.5 Gallon Ready-to-Use||10,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz Hose End Sprayer Concentrate||10,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz||10,000 Sq Ft|
|1 Gallon||40,000 Sq Ft|
|2.5 Gallon||100,000 Sq Ft|
I Must Garden is proud to use ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Peppermint Oil
- Cinnamon Oil
- Clove Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Fish Oil
- White Pepper
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum
"I just LOVE your products, they work absolutely wonderfully and I have been sharing it with everyone I know from here in Minnesota. thank you! "
"I've tried everything! Made many concoctions myself too but I have to say I Must Garden Spice Scent is the best sauce I've ever used. Easy to use (so much easier than the stuff I made, YUK!) and it seems to last a month or so. Thank you, THANK YOU!"
"I've used this product before and it is so effective. "
"I have been using I Must Garden Deer Repellent for two years. I live in a small town where the deer roam freely and eat everything in sight. I could never grow tulips due to the deer sniping them off as soon as they peeked out of the ground. I had tulips everywhere this year and the deer left them alone. I sprayed the tulips about once per week. I also sprayed them after it rained. I Must Garden does not smell as bad as some other repellents, but out performs all the other repellents I have used. I will always have this on hand during growing season. "
"Absolutely the best I've tried. Smells great and it WORKS! "
"Seldom have I been more positive about a product but, imustgarden's deer repellent works so well that I can only rave about it. After the deer devoured hosta plantaginea in two fields, I had to cover both fields in a combination of blue plastic tarps and deer mesh. It looked horrible. This year I sprayed just twice so far and both areas are perfect and uneaten by the horrid deer. Now that I use this lovely minty smelling deer repellent I'll never have that heartache again. "
"Fast Shipping, great product! thanks! "
"A fantastic Product! Keeps the deer away! I’ve been using this product for 2 years now. Keeps the deer away. Spray plants every 3 weeks. Works like a dream. "
"Great Service - Great Product "
"This deer repellent really works! "