Deer Repellent - Spice Scent Hose End Sprayer Concentrate
• Simply attach to hose and spray
• Superfast application - No measuring or mixing
• Pleasant spice scent
• Rain proof, long lasting, and guaranteed
Repel Deer not People with our Spice Scent Deer Repellent
I Must Garden Deer Repellent is an environmentally safe, humane, and effective way to deter deer from eating flowers and plants. Our repellents are safe to use around children and pets when used as directed, and are completely biodegradable. With I Must Garden Deer Repellent you can confidently protect your garden in a safer and more eco-friendly way while still providing maximum protection against deer damage.
Freedom from Foul Odors
I Must Garden Deer Repellents are pleasantly scented, making application easier and more enjoyable than ever! Many repellents on the market smell bad – very bad. We’ve heard stories where people would actually get sick after spraying…or they smelled so bad, they had to shower every time they sprayed. With I Must Garden Deer Repellent, you won’t be driven out of your own yard and your neighbors won’t resent you every time you spray. It’s no wonder I Must Garden Deer Repellent is the top-selling deer repellent in hundreds of stores. Use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you.
I Must Garden takes repellency to an even higher level by adding botanical oils from plants that deer won’t eat - plants such as peppermint, lemongrass, cinnamon, and clove. Not only do the botanical oils from these plants make our repellents smell so much better, but these natural oils increase the effectiveness and longevity of the repellents.
The Spice Scent Deer Repellent has a fresh cinnamon-clove smell that gardeners love and provides effective year-round control against deer damage. As with the Mint Scent repellent, clove and cinnamon oils have insecticidal, as well as repelling properties. Cinnamon oil also has anti-fungal properties. While the botanical oils used in the I Must Garden Deer Repellents are chosen for maximum effectiveness against deer, it’s nice to know there are other benefits.
How I Must Garden Deer Repellent Works
- Repels deer by both smell and taste
- Spray repellent directly on plants for strong, long lasting protection
- Contains natural stickers for rain-resistance
- Both Spice and Mint scent provide year-round effective control
The Right Size for Every Garden
I Must Garden Deer Repellent is available in a variety of Ready-To-Use (RTU) and Concentrated sizes.
TIPS FROM OUR EXPERTS
How to Apply
Protecting your plants is easy – simply spray plants with I Must Garden All Natural Deer Repellent. Please consider the following guidelines.
- Spray plants thoroughly. Cover plants with a fine mist until runoff.
- Apply to dry plants and allow repellent to dry for at least 1 hour before rain or watering. This helps the repellent adhere to the plants, giving it long-lasting effectiveness and rain-resistance.
- Reapply repellent every 2-4 weeks. Areas with heavy deer pressure may require more frequent applications.
- Touch up new growth regularly. During the growing season consider spraying every 2 inches of new growth. Adjust application times as necessary depending on weather conditions and rate of plant growth.
- Apply repellent in the morning or evening. Spraying in the heat of the day and in direct sunlight exposes plants to the possibility of burning. Good gardening practice recommends NOT spraying in direct sunlight and NOT spraying during the hottest time of the day.
|32oz Trigger Sprayer||1,000 Sq Ft|
|45oz Pump Spray||1,400 Sq Ft|
|1 Gallon Ready-to-Use||4,000 Sq Ft|
|2.5 Gallon Ready-to-Use||10,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz Hose End Sprayer Concentrate||10,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz||10,000 Sq Ft|
|1 Gallon||40,000 Sq Ft|
|2.5 Gallon||100,000 Sq Ft|
I Must Garden is proud to use ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Peppermint Oil
- Cinnamon Oil
- Clove Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Fish Oil
- White Pepper
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum
"I just LOVE your products, they work absolutely wonderfully and I have been sharing it with everyone I know from here in Minnesota. thank you! "
"I've tried everything! Made many concoctions myself too but I have to say I Must Garden Spice Scent is the best sauce I've ever used. Easy to use (so much easier than the stuff I made, YUK!) and it seems to last a month or so. Thank you, THANK YOU!"
"I've used this product before and it is so effective. "
"I have been using I Must Garden Deer Repellent for two years. I live in a small town where the deer roam freely and eat everything in sight. I could never grow tulips due to the deer sniping them off as soon as they peeked out of the ground. I had tulips everywhere this year and the deer left them alone. I sprayed the tulips about once per week. I also sprayed them after it rained. I Must Garden does not smell as bad as some other repellents, but out performs all the other repellents I have used. I will always have this on hand during growing season. "
"Absolutely the best I've tried. Smells great and it WORKS! "
"Seldom have I been more positive about a product but, imustgarden's deer repellent works so well that I can only rave about it. After the deer devoured hosta plantaginea in two fields, I had to cover both fields in a combination of blue plastic tarps and deer mesh. It looked horrible. This year I sprayed just twice so far and both areas are perfect and uneaten by the horrid deer. Now that I use this lovely minty smelling deer repellent I'll never have that heartache again. "
"Fast Shipping, great product! thanks! "
"A fantastic Product! Keeps the deer away! I’ve been using this product for 2 years now. Keeps the deer away. Spray plants every 3 weeks. Works like a dream. "
"Great Service - Great Product "
"This deer repellent really works! "