Groundhog Repellent - 3 sizes available
Starting at $14.99
I Must Garden Groundhog Repellent is an environmentally safe, humane, and effective way to deter groundhogs from eating plants, flowers, and bark. It combines natural ingredients of eggs, garlic and botanical oils from plants that groundhogs naturally avoid – giving you maximum protection against the specific threat of groundhog damage.
Repel Groundhogs Not People
I Must Garden Groundhog Repellent has a pleasant smell, making applications easier than ever before. There are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. All of our repellents are safe to use around children and pets*, and are completely biodegradable.
How I Must Garden Groundhog Works
- Repels groundhogs by both taste and smell
- Contains natural stickers for rain resistance
- Spray repellent directly on plants for strong, long lasting protection
The Right Size for Every Garden
I Must Garden Groundhog Repellent is available in a variety of Ready-To-Use (RTU) and Concentrated sizes.
*when used as directed
How to Apply
Protecting your plants is easy – simply spray plants with I Must Garden All Natural Groundhog Repellent. Please consider the following guidelines.
- Spray plants thoroughly. Cover plants with a fine mist until runoff. Be sure to provide thorough coverage from the base of the plant up to 24 inches high to the plants.
- Apply to dry plants and allow repellent to dry for at least 1 hour before rain or watering. This helps the repellent adhere to the plants, giving it long-lasting effectiveness and rain-resistance.
- Reapply repellent every 2-4 weeks. Areas with heavy groundhog pressure may require more frequent applications.
- Touch up new growth regularly. During the growing season consider spraying every 2 inches of new growth. Adjust application times as necessary depending on weather conditions and rate of plant growth.
- Apply repellent in the morning or evening. Spraying in the heat of the day and in direct sunlight exposes plants to the possibility of burning. Good gardening practice recommends NOT spraying in direct sunlight and NOT spraying during the hottest time of the day.
|32oz Trigger Sprayer||1,000 Sq Ft|
|1 Gallon Ready-to-Use||4,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz||10,000 Sq Ft|
I Must Garden is proud to use ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Wintergreen Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Clove Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- White Pepper
- Fish Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum
"I had a big groundhog in the yard making a mess of everything. Once I started using I Must Garden Groundhog Repellent he no longer bothers with my yard! I haven't seen him since."
"I had a groundhog in my yard and didn't want to hurt it so I decided to try this product.It works! "