• 6 long-lasting discs
• For use in water gardens, flower pots, bird baths, and more
• Kills within 24 hours – Remains effective up to 30 days
• Non-toxic to wildlife and pets
• Easy to use granular formula
This is a highly selective microbial insecticide effective against mosquitoes
Kills Mosquito larvae that transmit West Nile Virus, Encephalitis, Malaria, Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever. When spread uniformly over the surface of containerized water the BITS release a biological mosquito larvicide at the water's surface. May be used in all types of containerized standing water sites where mosquito larvae grow.
Apply to standing water found near the house such as water gardens, tree holes, stock tanks, animal watering troughs, rain barrels, bird baths, roof gutters, etc. May also be used to control Fungus Gnats. Sprinkle or spread the granules over the soil until the area is covered. Water will release the BTI into the soil where the larvae of the Fungus Gnats will feed on it and die. Repeat this process for a three week period for control. If Fungus Gnats reappear, repeat process for another three week period.
- Non-toxic to all other wildlife, pets, fish, and humans.
- Simply apply Mosquito Dunks to any standing water, or water garden.
- Kills within hours lasts for 30 days or more.
- Labeled For Organic Gardening by the USEPA.
- Highly effective low impact product
How to Apply
Applying I Must Garden Mosquito, Tick & Flea Repellent is easy – simply spray areas you want protected and reapply to maintain control. Please consider the following guidelines:
- Apply repellent on a dry day. Repellent works best and lasts longest when it is applied to dry surfaces
- Thoroughly spray the immediate and surrounding areas you want protected to ensure full coverage
- Allow repellent to dry for at least an hour before rain or watering. For best results wait 48 hours before irrigating after application
- Reapply every 2-4 weeks, or as needed to maintain control
- Mosquitos breed in standing or slow moving water. To minimize mosquito populations be sure to dump out any unnecessary standing water
- For landscaped water areas consider using Mosquito Dunks to keep your decorative fountains and ponds mosquito free
- I Must Garden Mosquito, Tick & Flea repellent is not intended for direct application to skin or to animals
|32oz Trigger Sprayer||250 Sq Ft|
|1 Gallon Ready-to-Use||1,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz||4,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz Hose-end Sprayer||4,000 Sq Ft|
I Must Garden is proud to use ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Cedar Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Geraniol Oil
- Citronella Oil
- Vegetabel Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum
"This is a super product. I bought it locally in a smaller container. This concentrate was unavailable. It is herbal and nontoxic and it works it you use it consistently. You just hook it up to a hose. "
"Prompt service, great seller. "
"Great smelling and works well until the rains came. "
"This stuff is awesome! One application and the critters are gone! Still have dragonflies, tons of frogs, butterflies, & lady bugs, so it seems VERY environmentally friendly. Just try it, you won't be disappointed! Works better than chemical sprays! "
"The odors coming from this smell like herbs, but it does drive away the bugs. I highly recommend it. Since I have chemical allergies, I cannot use them, and I have dogs and would never spray my yard with them. It is worth it. "
"Great service. Highly recommend. "
"Seems to work really well. I haven't been bitten once since I sprayed my garden. "