Mosquito, Tick & Flea Control - 4 sizes available
Available in 32oz Ready-to-Use, 1 Gallon Ready-to-Use, 32oz Hose End Sprayer, 32oz Concentrate. Choose your size:
Starting at $12.99
I Must Garden Mosquito, Tick & Flea Repellent is a highly effective, chemical free way to rid your lawn, garden, or activity space of annoying biting insects. Botanical oils are combined to create a spray that kills and controls insect populations in treated areas. Enjoy being outside again!
- Deck/Sitting areas
- Play sets & Sandboxes
There are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. All of our repellents are safe to use around children and pets, and are completely biodegradable!*
Freedom from Foul Odors
I Must Garden Mosquito, Tick & Flea Repellent is pleasantly scented, making application easier and more enjoyable than ever. Ingredients like cedar, lemongrass, and citronella oil kill and repel insects, but smell great to people.
The Right Size for Every Lawn & Garden
I Must Garden Mosquito, Tick & Flea Repellent comes in a variety of Ready-To-Use and Concentrate sizes.
*when used as directed
|Brand||I Must Garden|
How to Apply
Applying I Must Garden Mosquito, Tick & Flea Repellent is easy – simply spray areas you want protected and reapply to maintain control. Please consider the following guidelines:
- Apply repellent on a dry day. Repellent works best and lasts longest when it is applied to dry surfaces
- Thoroughly spray the immediate and surrounding areas you want protected to ensure full coverage
- Allow repellent to dry for at least an hour before rain or watering. For best results wait 48 hours before irrigating after application
- Reapply every 2-4 weeks, or as needed to maintain control
- Mosquitos breed in standing or slow moving water. To minimize mosquito populations be sure to dump out any unnecessary standing water
- For landscaped water areas consider using Mosquito Dunks to keep your decorative fountains and ponds mosquito free
- I Must Garden Mosquito, Tick & Flea repellent is not intended for direct application to skin or to animals
|32oz Trigger Sprayer||250 Sq Ft|
|1 Gallon Ready-to-Use||1,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz||4,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz Hose-end Sprayer||4,000 Sq Ft|
I Must Garden is proud to use ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Cedar Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Geraniol Oil
- Citronella Oil
- Vegetabel Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum
"This is a super product. I bought it locally in a smaller container. This concentrate was unavailable. It is herbal and nontoxic and it works it you use it consistently. You just hook it up to a hose. "
"Prompt service, great seller. "
"Great smelling and works well until the rains came. "
"This stuff is awesome! One application and the critters are gone! Still have dragonflies, tons of frogs, butterflies, & lady bugs, so it seems VERY environmentally friendly. Just try it, you won't be disappointed! Works better than chemical sprays! "
"The odors coming from this smell like herbs, but it does drive away the bugs. I highly recommend it. Since I have chemical allergies, I cannot use them, and I have dogs and would never spray my yard with them. It is worth it. "
"Great service. Highly recommend. "
"Seems to work really well. I haven't been bitten once since I sprayed my garden. "