Rabbit Repellent 1 Gallon Ready-to-Use
• 1 Gallon Ready-to-Use. Covers up to 4,000 Sq Ft
• Use as a refill or with our Remote Trigger Sprayer
• Pleasant mint scent
• Repels by smell and taste
• Rain proof, long lasting, and guaranteed
I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent is an environmentally safe, humane, and effective way to deter rabbits from eating plants, flowers, and bark. It combines natural ingredients of eggs and garlic along with botanical oils from plants that rabbits naturally avoid – giving you maximum protection against the specific threat of rabbit damage.
Repel Rabbits Not People
I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent has a pleasant smell, making applications easier than ever before. There are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. All of our repellents are safe to use around children and pets, and are completely biodegradable!*
How I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent Works
- Repels rabbits by both taste and smell
- Contains natural stickers for rain resistance
- Spray repellent directly on plants for strong, long lasting protection
The Right Size for Every Garden
I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent is available in a variety of Ready-To-Use (RTU) and Concentrated sizes.
*when used as directed
|Brand||I Must Garden|
How to Apply
Protecting your plants is easy – simply spray plants with I Must Garden All Natural Rabbit Repellent. Please consider the following guidelines.
- Spray plants thoroughly. Cover plants with a fine mist until runoff. Be sure to provide thorough coverage from the base of the plant up to 24 inches high to the plants.
- Apply to dry plants and allow repellent to dry for at least 1 hour before rain or watering. This helps the repellent adhere to the plants, giving it long-lasting effectiveness and rain-resistance.
- Reapply repellent every 2-4 weeks. Areas with heavy rabbit pressure may require more frequent applications.
- Touch up new growth regularly. During the growing season consider spraying every 2 inches of new growth. Adjust application times as necessary depending on weather conditions and rate of plant growth.
- Apply repellent in the morning or evening. Spraying in the heat of the day and in direct sunlight exposes plants to the possibility of burning. Good gardening practice recommends NOT spraying in direct sunlight and NOT spraying during the hottest time of the day.
|32oz Trigger Sprayer||1,000 Sq Ft|
|45oz Pump Spray||1,400 Sq Ft|
|1 Gallon Ready-to-Use||4,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz||10,000 Sq Ft|
I Must Garden is proud to use ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Peppermint Oil
- Wintergreen Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Castor Oil
- Fish Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum
"It's amazing how much damage rabbits have done to my garden. I was ready to give up and wave the white flag until my neighbor recommend I Must Garden. Now I coexist with the furry critters and still get to grow whatever I want. Thank you!"
"Came quickly which is important because the rabbits were devouring everything! Came as described. Great product. The rabbits hate it! "
"This stuff works better than anything I have used. Blood meal does a good job, and so does pepper spray--but I like the I Must Garden because not only does it not stink (does have an odor, but not unpleasant, and dissipates in a day or so), it doesn't affect the taste of vegetables, and it LASTS for at least a month, even if it rains! The trick is to really saturate what is being damaged, and spray AROUND the area affected. I have been recommending this stuff to everyone I know who has problems with rabbit damage. Before, I was considering getting an airsoft rifle and laying in wait for the critters.I have also found that this seemed to work on deer. I know there is a formula for deer, but I only had the rabbit type--and it worked! "
"Very good "
"Fast delivery. "
"Works it seems on raccoons also"
"easy to use and seems to be keeping the rabbits away so far. "
"No more rabbits yea! THIS REALLY WORKS!! I have tried everything, thank you."
"Five Stars. Really works!"