Rabbit Repellent 32oz Concentrate with Gallon Sprayer
The I Must Garden 1 Gallon Pump Sprayer is customized specifically for our repellents, giving you the perfect application every time. Bundle and save today!
• Makes 2.5 Gallons of Repellent. Covers up to 10,000 Sq Ft
• Sprayer features extra-long hose and comfort grip
• Pleasantly scented – no foul odors!
• Repels by smell and taste
• Rain proof, long lasting, and guaranteed
I Must Garden DURA SPRAY 1 GALLON SPRAYER + Concentrate Repellent
by I Must Garden
We've tested and used many sprayers through the years and most of them are more trouble than they're worth. We've been pleasantly surprised at the durability and ease of use with this sprayer and give it our recommendation as a good buy. We had it manufactured to our specifications with Viton seals and and extra long hose. That extra length is really worth it, the wand easily reaches to all your plants and you don't have to reach over with the container. We put our name on it to make it easy to remember which sprayer to use with natural products and to brighten your day.
Specially made for us our sprayer has an extra length hose (40") which makes our sprayer easier and more versatile to use with less fatigue. B&G Dura Spray 1 Gallon Sprayer is a chemical resistant sprayer. This all poly sprayer is built to industrial standards and can be used with most chemicals. This Dura Spray is a heavy duty sprayer at an economical price.
The ingredients used in I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent stop the rabbits from eating your plants all year long. I Must Garden® Rabbit Repellent is made with fragrant botanical oils and food grade ingredients. There are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. No more taking a shower after spraying, no more getting sick spraying, just proven results. Safer for you, Safer for the Environment, Biodegradable, Long Lasting, and Guaranteed!
I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent ConcentrateWe've had an incredible demand for a concentrated version of our formulas.
How to Apply
Protecting your plants is easy – simply spray plants with I Must Garden All Natural Rabbit Repellent. Please consider the following guidelines.
- Spray plants thoroughly. Cover plants with a fine mist until runoff. Be sure to provide thorough coverage from the base of the plant up to 24 inches high to the plants.
- Apply to dry plants and allow repellent to dry for at least 1 hour before rain or watering. This helps the repellent adhere to the plants, giving it long-lasting effectiveness and rain-resistance.
- Reapply repellent every 2-4 weeks. Areas with heavy rabbit pressure may require more frequent applications.
- Touch up new growth regularly. During the growing season consider spraying every 2 inches of new growth. Adjust application times as necessary depending on weather conditions and rate of plant growth.
- Apply repellent in the morning or evening. Spraying in the heat of the day and in direct sunlight exposes plants to the possibility of burning. Good gardening practice recommends NOT spraying in direct sunlight and NOT spraying during the hottest time of the day.
|32oz Trigger Sprayer||1,000 Sq Ft|
|45oz Pump Spray||1,400 Sq Ft|
|1 Gallon Ready-to-Use||4,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz||10,000 Sq Ft|
I Must Garden is proud to use ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Peppermint Oil
- Wintergreen Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Castor Oil
- Fish Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum
"It's amazing how much damage rabbits have done to my garden. I was ready to give up and wave the white flag until my neighbor recommend I Must Garden. Now I coexist with the furry critters and still get to grow whatever I want. Thank you!"
"Came quickly which is important because the rabbits were devouring everything! Came as described. Great product. The rabbits hate it! "
"This stuff works better than anything I have used. Blood meal does a good job, and so does pepper spray--but I like the I Must Garden because not only does it not stink (does have an odor, but not unpleasant, and dissipates in a day or so), it doesn't affect the taste of vegetables, and it LASTS for at least a month, even if it rains! The trick is to really saturate what is being damaged, and spray AROUND the area affected. I have been recommending this stuff to everyone I know who has problems with rabbit damage. Before, I was considering getting an airsoft rifle and laying in wait for the critters.I have also found that this seemed to work on deer. I know there is a formula for deer, but I only had the rabbit type--and it worked! "
"Very good "
"Fast delivery. "
"Works it seems on raccoons also"
"easy to use and seems to be keeping the rabbits away so far. "
"No more rabbits yea! THIS REALLY WORKS!! I have tried everything, thank you."
"Five Stars. Really works!"