I Must Garden Mosquito, Tick & Flea Repellent is a highly effective, chemical free way to rid your lawn, garden, or activity space of annoying biting insects. Natural ingredients and proprietary botanical oils are combined to create a spray that kills and controls insect populations in treated areas. Enjoy being outside again!
- Deck/Sitting areas
- Play sets & Sandboxes
There are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. All of our repellents are safe to use around children and pets, and are completely biodegradable.
Freedom from Foul Odors
I Must Garden Mosquito, Tick & Flea Repellent is pleasantly scented, making application easier and more enjoyable than ever. Natural ingredients like cedar, lemongrass, and citronella oil kill and repel insects, but smell great to people.
The Right Size for Every Lawn & Garden
I Must Garden Mosquito, Tick & Flea Repellent comes in a variety of Ready-To-Use and Concentrate sizes.
How to Apply
Applying I Must Garden Mosquito, Tick & Flea Repellent is easy – simply spray areas you want protected and reapply to maintain control. Please consider the following guidelines:
- Apply repellent on a dry day. Repellent works best and lasts longest when it is applied to dry surfaces
- Thoroughly spray the immediate and surrounding areas you want protected to ensure full coverage
- Allow repellent to dry for at least an hour before rain or watering. For best results wait 48 hours before irrigating after application
- Reapply every 2-4 weeks, or as needed to maintain control
- Mosquitos breed in standing or slow moving water. To minimize mosquito populations be sure to dump out any unnecessary standing water
- For landscaped water areas consider using Mosquito Dunks to keep your decorative fountains and ponds mosquito free
- I Must Garden Mosquito, Tick & Flea repellent is not intended for direct application to skin or to animals
I Must Garden is proud to use only natural ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Cedar Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Geraniol Oil
- Citronella Oil
- Vegetabel Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum
Login and Registration Form