SPECIAL PURCHASE! Includes the very handy Handy Camel Bag clip and handle.
The durable Handy Camel is a jumbo-sized clip which is an easy and practical solution for storing and carrying bags of repellent, charcoal, potting soil, pet food, rock salt and more. Click here for more information. It's simple to open and close and keeps all of your contents sealed tight and fresh. The comfortable handle lets you safely carry bags to your destination without worrying about spilling or leaking. This great bag clip also lets you pour out as little or as much as you want.
I Must Garden Snake Repellent has a pleasant scent, making applications easier than ever before. There are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. All of our repellents are safe to use around children and pets, and are completely biodegradable. DOES NOT CONTAIN NAPTHALENE.
Repels Snake Not People
How I Must Garden Snake Repellent Works
- Repels Snake by irritating their main sensory organs
- Broadcast repellent in areas you want protected
- Natural oils provide long lasting protection and rain resistance
The Right Size for Every Garden
I Must Garden Snake Repellent is available in a variety of sizes.
How to Apply
Repelling snakes is easy – simply apply I Must Garden All Natural Snake Repellent to areas you want protected. Please consider the following guidelines.
- On initial application broadcast repellent at the rate of 1lb / 64 sq ft. (approx 8’ x 8’)
- Reapply repellent every 2-4 weeks at a rate of 1lb for every 100 sq. ft. to maintain control. Areas with heavy snake pressure may require more frequent applications.
- For best results apply repellent on a dry day
- Remains effective through average rain fall but reapplication will be necessary after heavy rains.
|1.5lb||150 Sq Ft|
|4lb||400 Sq Ft|
|10 lb||1,000 Sq Ft|
|20 lb||2,000 Sq Ft|
I Must Garden is proud to use only natural ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Cedarwood Oil
- Clove Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Cinnamon Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Wintergreen Oil
- Red Cedar Chips
- Potassium Sorbate
"This is the best snake repellent on the market, and the only one I would trust around my home."
"Good packaging and no sign of snakes. "
"Received product on time and so far no more snakes. "
"So far so good this Spring. We had issues with snakes, copperheads, in the past, put this down about a month ago, no issues. "