The Topsy Turvy® Tomato Planter is the unique and innovative way to grow your own fresh fruits and vegetables. As Topsy Turvy® hangs upside down, gravity pulls the water and nutrients directly from the root to the fruit, giving you a deliciously ripe tomatoes! It's simple to use and saves time and space. Just hang it up, place any tomato plant in the planter, add your favorite potting soil, and water daily. The sun warms the plant like a greenhouse, the root system grows and thrives inside the planter. Plus, hanging in the air helps reduce ground fungus, harmful bacteria, cutworm damage, use of pesticides, digging & weeding and backbreaking work. What's more, it can also grow cucumbers, peppers, zucchini, and more, perfect for home-made sauces, sandwiches and salads.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need 18 quarts of the soil mix of your choice, along with your favorite tomato seeds, and fertilizer.
- Grow Delicious & Juicy Tomatoes All Season Long
- Hangs on Deck, Balcony or Patio
- Grows all varieties of tomatoes including beefsteak, yellow, and cherry
- Eliminates Weeding, Caging, and Staking
- Uses ordinary potting soil
- Also grows other vegetables including green bell peppers, zucchini, cucumbers, eggplant, and more!
- Simple to set up and maintain
- Swivel top for easy turning
- UV-resistant, durable materials to last for years
How does it work?
By using gravity as a vertical growing advantage. The vertical grow bag heats the plant like a greenhouse so the root system explodes, gravity pulls the water and nutrients directly to the roots