The design of this unique rain gauge is based on Archimedes' principle of water displacement, resulting in a fun and functional instrument and garden accent unlike any other. The copper colored resin flute collects the water, and the extremely durable, blue polycarbonate measuring tube with a calibrated float sits down inside the flute. As water fills the flute, the blue tube floats up, displaying the measurement. And unlike most rain gauges, the numbers are visible from a great distance.
Everything you love about the World's Coolest Rain Gauge at a lower price, thanks to the magic of resin. The stake is still 1/4" powder coated steel, the measurement tube is still indestructible polycarbonate.
- The rain gauge is held in a sturdy steel mount that's powder-coated for rust resistance.
- Unbreakable blue polycarbonate measurement tube rises to show water accumulation
- Easy to read and fun to use 24" tall, measures 6" of rain
- Made with care in the USA for accuracy, durability and reliability
- Unbreakable and frost proof.
|How it Works||No|