I Must Garden Snake Repellent is an environmentally safe, humane, and effective way to drive snakes away and keep them out of treated areas. It utilizes natural ingredients and botanical oils that are highly irritating to snakes to give long-lasting protection. Perfect for use in gardens, play areas, wood piles, stone features, under decks, and any other area where snakes reside. DOES NOT CONTAIN NAPHTHALENE.
Repel Snakes Not People
I Must Garden Snake Repellent has a pleasant smell, making applications easier than ever before. There are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. All of our repellents are safe to use around children and pets, and are completely biodegradable.
How it Works
- Repels Snakes by irritating their main sensory organs
- Broadcast repellent in areas you want protected
- Natural oils provide long lasting-protection and rain resistance
The Right Size for Every Garden
I Must Garden Snake Repellent is available in a variety of sizes.
How to Apply
Repelling snakes is easy! Simply apply I Must Garden All Natural Snake Repellent to areas you want protected. Please consider the following guidelines.
- On initial application broadcast repellent at the rate of 1lb / 64 sq ft. (approx. 8’ x 8’)
- Reapply every 2-4 weeks at a rate of 1lb for every 100 sq. ft. to maintain control. Areas with heavy snake pressure may require more frequent applications.
- For best results apply repellent on a dry day
- Remains effective through average rain fall but reapplication will be necessary after heavy rains.
For additional information about repelling snakes check out our TIPS
page and our FAQS
– or contact us directly with any questions.
I Must Garden is proud to use only natural ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Cedarwood Oil
- Clove Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Cinnamon Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Wintergreen Oil
- Red Cedar Chips
- Potassium Sorbate
Login and Registration Form