I Must Garden Animal Repellent is an environmentally safe, humane, and effective way to drive herbivores away and keep them out of treated areas. The odor of our Granular Animal Repellent triggers an innate fear response causing deer, rabbits and groundhogs to avoid treated areas. It does not harm them, but leads them to believe a predator is nearby. Instinctively, they flee the area to avoid becoming the next victim.
I Must Garden Granular Repellent may be applied during wet, drizzly days or during freezing cold temperatures when spraying is not an option. I Must Garden Granular Repellent is also an excellent option for fast growing plants that may require frequent application with spray repellents. Our Granular Repellent is also ideal for low-growing bedding plants that both rabbit and deer enjoy. In addition, to repelling animals, the ingredients have fertilizing attributes contributing to the health of your plants.
How it Works
- Repels deer, rabbits and groundhogs by fear and smell
- Broadcast repellent in areas you want protected
- Natural oils provide long lasting protection and rain resistance
The Right Size for Every Garden
Available in four sizes: 2.5 lbs, 5 lbs, 10 lbs. and an extra-large 20 lbs size to fit all your gardening needs. The 2.5 lb and 5 lb sizes come in convenient shakable containers with closeable flip tops for easy dispensing application.
How to Apply
Simply apply I Must Garden All Natural Animal Repellent to areas needing protection. Please consider the following guidelines:
- For general applications generously sprinkle around flowers, shrubs, trees to keep animals from browsing
- For perimeter applications apply a 16 inch wide strip of repellent around area to be protected. Interior strips should also be applied every 5 feet on beds larger than 8’x10’
- Reapply every 30 days and immediately after heavy or prolonged rains. There is no need to re-apply after light rain
- Larger herbivores (deer, elk, moose) may require a heavier application rate than for smaller herbivores (rabbits, hares, groundhogs)
- Areas with intense animal pressure may require heavier application rates to maintain control
For additional information about repelling herbivores check out our TIPS
page and our FAQS
– or contact us directly with any questions.
I Must Garden is proud to use only natural ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Dried Blood
- White Pepper
- Peppermint Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Bone Meal
- Fish Oil
- Peanut Hulls
Login and Registration Form