Treegator Jr. Pro
Treegator is a slow release watering system for new trees. Our Treegator Jr. Pro delivers a high volume of water directly to the root system of a newly planted tree or shrub with no run-off or evaporation.
Treegator Jr. Pro features a low-profile design that enables it to fit under plantings with branches beginning only 6" from the ground or higher. Plus, it's made of a durable brown PVC plastic that allows it to seamlessly blend with the surrounding landscape.
Made Here in The USA! (Unlike All Competitors.)
- PRODUCT BENEFITS:
Use on newly planted trees, evergreens & shrubs.
- Quick and easy to install. Just place, fill and walk away!
- Brown color blends with existing landscape.
- Fill just 1 to 2 times per week for most new plantings.
- Dual emitters deliver water within 5 to 8 hours.
- 100% absorption eliminates water waste.
- Deep water saturation with every application.
- Promotes deep root growth.
- Reduces transplant and drought shock.
- Can be used with water-soluble additives.
- 16 gauge, UV treated PVC with a 15 gallon capacity
|How it Works||DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Place Treegator® Junior on top of a properly built mulch pile. Wrap both sides of bag around trunk so that trunk is centered in hole in the middle of bag. Open the top of the red fill valve cap and insert hose. Turn on water supply and begin filling. (use clean water only) Fill bag to desired level. To fill to maximum capacity, gently lift on handle loop while filling. Replace red fill valve tightly and securely. Let bag drip until empty. Fill bag 1 to 2 times per week, or as needed. Recommended for use on a level surface or properly built mulch pile to ensure proper drainage QUESTION: Can I fill the Treegator and then put it in place? ANSWER: The material used is strong but the Treegator should not be moved when filled with water. QUESTION: Can I use the cover for the fill hole as a handle to hold the Treegator upright while I fill it with water? ANSWER: No, the cover will have a tendency to tear off when the Treegator gets full of water. Instead, use the handle loop molded into the product.|