Treegator Jr. Pro
Slow Release Watering Bag. The Original! Just place and walk away
Only 1 left
Treegator is a slow release watering system for new trees. Our Treegator Jr. Pro delivers a high volume of water directly to the root system of a newly planted tree or shrub with no run-off or evaporation.
Treegator Jr. Pro features a low-profile design that enables it to fit under plantings with branches beginning only 6" from the ground or higher. Plus, it's made of a durable brown PVC plastic that allows it to seamlessly blend with the surrounding landscape.
Made Here in The USA! (Unlike All Competitors.)
- PRODUCT BENEFITS:
Use on newly planted trees, evergreens & shrubs.
- Quick and easy to install. Just place, fill and walk away!
- Brown color blends with existing landscape.
- Fill just 1 to 2 times per week for most new plantings.
- Dual emitters deliver water within 5 to 8 hours.
- 100% absorption eliminates water waste.
- Deep water saturation with every application.
- Promotes deep root growth.
- Reduces transplant and drought shock.
- Can be used with water-soluble additives.
- 16 gauge, UV treated PVC with a 15 gallon capacity
Check items to add to the cart or
Login and Registration Form