Granular Animal Repellent 2.5 LBS
• Simply broadcast granules to repel herbivores
• Pleasant scent – No foul odors
• Earth, people, and pet friendly
• Rain proof, long lasting, and guaranteed
I Must Garden Animal Repellent is an environmentally safe, humane, and effective way to drive herbivores away and keep them out of treated areas. The odor of our Granular Animal Repellent triggers an innate fear response causing deer, rabbits and groundhogs to avoid treated areas. It does not harm them, but leads them to believe a predator is nearby. Instinctively, they flee the area to avoid becoming the next victim.
I Must Garden Granular Repellent may be applied during wet, drizzly days or during freezing cold temperatures when spraying is not an option. I Must Garden Granular Repellent is also an excellent option for fast growing plants that may require frequent application with spray repellents. Our Granular Repellent is also ideal for low-growing bedding plants that both rabbit and deer enjoy. In addition, to repelling animals, the ingredients have fertilizing attributes contributing to the health of your plants.
How I Must Garden Granular Animal Repellent Works
- Repels deer, rabbits and groundhogs by fear and smell
- Broadcast repellent in areas you want protected
- Natural oils provide long lasting protection and rain resistance
The Right Size for Every Garden
Available in three sizes: 2.5 lbs, 5 lbs, and an extra-large 20 lbs size to fit all your gardening needs. The 2.5 lb and 5 lb sizes come in convenient shakable containers with closeable flip tops for easy dispensing application.
How to Apply
Simply apply I Must Garden All Natural Animal Repellent to areas needing protection. Please consider the following guidelines:
- For general applications generously sprinkle around flowers, shrubs, trees to keep animals from browsing
- For perimeter applications apply a 16 inch wide strip of repellent around area to be protected. Interior strips should also be applied every 5 feet on beds larger than 8’x10’
- Reapply every 30 days and immediately after heavy or prolonged rains. There is no need to re-apply after light rain
- Larger herbivores (deer, elk, moose) may require a heavier application rate than for smaller herbivores (rabbits, hares, groundhogs)
- Areas with intense animal pressure may require heavier application rates to maintain control
|2.5 lb||1,500 Sq Ft|
|5 lb||3,000 Sq Ft|
|20 lb||12,000 Sq Ft|
I Must Garden is proud to use only natural ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Dried Blood
- White Pepper
- Peppermint Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Bone Meal
- Fish Oil
- Peanut Hulls
"I Must Garden Animal Repellent worked when nothing else had. I couldn't get anything to grow before it was chewed down, this allowed the plants to start growing, fantastic"
"Thanks to Animal Repellant I actually have flowers this year. The fat rabbits are no longer dining at my expense. Last year my garden was barren and I thought my brown thumb was triumphant again, but I was wrong. After a healthy sprinkling around each plant, the blooms are beautiful and I'm so happy. I just put in another order so the plants I ordered and haven't planted yet (5/13/14) will also be a success. Thank you for helping me to succeed! "
"This works! Mr. Pain in the Neck Groundhog came to my yard for about 30 seconds, turned around, and back under my fence and into the woods he went. Has a certain smell but it isn't unpleasant. "
You may also be interested in
Mosquito Tick and Flea Control 32oz Hose End SprayerSpecial Price $26.40 Regular Price $32.99