St. Gabriel Organic INSECT DUST - Diatomaceous Earth - is OMRI Listed for organic production.
Diatomaceous Earth works by penetrating the exoskeleton of insects and dehydrating them using all natural ingredients that are safe for your family, pets, and the environment. Use Diatomaceous Earth indoors and outdoors to combat a number of soft body crawling insects such as fleas, ticks, ants, earwigs, cockroaches, palmetto bugs, and silverfish. With results lasting for nine months St. Gabriel Organic INSECT DUST - Diatomaceous Earth is a safe and responsible choice for pest control.
- Insect dust controls ants, ticks, fleas, cockroaches, earwigs, palmetto bugs and soft body crawling insects.
- Kills crawling insects buy cutting into exoskeleton and dehydrates them.
- Keeps killing insects for nine months. DE Insect Dust can be used indoors and outdoors.
- All natural ingredients (made from FOOD GRADE Diatomaceous Earth).
- The DE Insect Dust is not harmful to humans, pets or the environment.
- Diatomaceous earth Silicon dioxide 85%
- Other elemental oxides 10%
- Moisture 5%
- TOTAL 100.0%
Regular Price: $6.95
Special Price $5.95