Blumat Classic Jr.
The classic for indoor plants. Made in Austria with proven brand quality, tried and tested a million times since its introduction in 1965.
With Blumat Classic, indoor plants get just the amount of water they actually need. Regardless of whether it’s a sunny or shady location. The water is drawn from any container through a thin tube and released directly through the clay cone onto the plant. The Classic clay cone releases water and is ideal for indoor plants or to water plants on the balcony and patio when you are on holiday.
Easy and simple to use
- Blumat is ready to use at any time.
- Very easy installation.
- The plants stay in their usual location.
- No repotting is required.
- Ideal for clay granulate too (e.g. Seramis)
- Blumat is ideal for watering when you’re on holiday.
- Blumat can also be used all year round.
It doesn’t matter whether you have one plant or many, installation is not difficult. You simply fill Blumat Classic with water and insert it in the soil, place the suction tube in a water container and the automatic watering system is ready to use. Use several Blumat Classic or Blumat Classic XL units for larger plants and balcony flowers.
- Remove green cap.
- Soak clay cone in water for about 15 minutes.
- Press the cap on the completely full clay cone.
- Insert the Blumat into the soil near the roots. The clay cone must be completely under the soil.
- Place the tube in a water container. Ready!
Tip: It is best to attach the cap when the tube is already in the water container. Then most of the air is pushed out of the tube and the watering starts faster.