Ant Control - 2 sizes available
Starting at $12.99
I Must Garden Ant Control is a highly effective, chemical free way to rid your lawn, garden, or living space of ants. Natural ingredients and proprietary botanical oils are combined to create a spray that safely kills on contact and controls ant populations in treated areas.
- Treating entry ways into your house to keep ants out
- Spraying, or use as a soil drench to kill ant colonies
- Indoor infestations – safe for children and pets
- Keeping ants out of flower pots and flower beds
There are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. All of our controls are safe to use around children and pets, and are completely biodegradable.
Freedom from Foul Odors
I Must Garden Ant Control is pleasantly scented, making application easier and more enjoyable than ever. Natural ingredients like mint oil kill and repel insects, but smell great to people.
The Right Size for Every Garden
I Must Garden Ant Control comes in two Ready-To-Use sizes: a 32oz trigger spray bottle, and a larger 1 Gallon size which can be used to refill the trigger sprayer.
How to Apply
Applying I Must Garden Ant Control is easy – simply spray areas you want protected, or use as a soil drench to eliminate ant colonies. Please consider the following guidelines:
- Test surface for staining and discoloring in an inconspicuous area
- Clean surface well and remove any exposed food sources
- Lightly spray troublesome areas, possible entryways, corners, and crevices
- Repeat application in 2 days
- After initial applications, reapply as needed to maintain control
- Liberally spray around foundations and possible entry points to repel ants from entering
- Repellent works best and lasts longest when it is applied to dry surfaces
- Reapply as needed to maintain control
- Spray directly on ants, or pour directly into ant mounds – drenching the soil thoroughly
- For deeper or larger colonies, a repeat application may be necessary
|32oz Trigger Sprayer||Varies depending on use|
|1 Gallon Ready-to-Use||Varies depending on use|
I Must Garden is proud to use only natural ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Peppermint Oil
- Soybean Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum
"This is a very good item. I used it twice as stated in the directions. Has a great minty smell and seems to have worked! I don't see ants in my kitchen any more :) "
"My husband and I live in a duplex house with no basement, therefore we are particularly vulnerable to garden bugs finding entry to our home in summer. Our new side by side neighbors have taken to growing pansies against the house, which are a known attractant to crawling bugs, especially earwigs. During this humid summer we found some earwigs crawling up our inside separation wall, and realized we needed to treat the source, but we do not believe in harmful pesticides so I turned to I Must Garden, whose products I frequently use (squirrel/raccoon, dog/cat repellents) as they are 100% all natural. I googled the ingredients in this ant spray (mint oil, molasses, garlic & soybean oil) and all checked out as effective against both earwigs & ants, so I decided to give it a try and so far it works GREAT at keeping these pests out of my house, and best of all it won't harm people or pets. Re-spray after a hard rain. The smell is not so bad, more minty than garlicky. "
" Great all natural products love this ant spray, carefully packed in plastic. "
" Very Pleased :-) "