Goose Repellent 32oz Concentrate
• 32oz Concentrate. Covers up to 5,000 Sq Ft
• Repels by smell and taste
• Pleasant scent – No foul odors
• Earth, people, and pet friendly
• Rain proof, long lasting, and guaranteed
I Must Garden Goose repellent is made from a blend of botanical oils and natural ingredients. It is environmentally friendly and biodegradable. While totally harmless to animals, I Must Garden Goose Repellent will keep Geese, Turkeys and Ducks from lawns, golf courses, parks and turf areas around ponds and lakes.
Effectively Repels Geese
I Must Garden Goose Repellent has a pleasant scent, making applications easier than ever before. There are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. All of our repellents are safe to use around children and pets, and are completely biodegradable.
How I Must Garden Goose Repellent Works
- Repels geese by both taste and smell
- Contains natural stickers for rain resistance
- Spray repellent directly on vegetation and grass for strong, long-lasting protection
|Brand||I Must Garden|
How to Apply
Protecting your yard is easy – simply spray with I Must Garden All Natural Goose Repellent. Please consider the following guidelines.
- Be sure to cut lawns prior to spraying. Leaving grass clippings would be desirable as it will extend the presence of the repellent in the area
- Spray lawns and vegetation heavily. Cover surfaces with a fine mist until runoff
- Also apply to dry surfaces. This helps the repellent adhere, giving it longer-lasting effectiveness and rain-resistance
- Act early! In the case of migrating geese, applying repellent before expected arrival of geese is always preferred. As with people, it’s always easier to PREVENT bad habits than it is to break them
- For established (and nesting) goose populations, stronger and more frequent applications are recommended
- Reapply repellent every 2-4 weeks. Areas with heavy or established goose presence will require more frequent applications
- Apply repellent in the morning or evening. Spraying in the heat of the day and in direct sunlight exposes plants to the possibility of burning. Good gardening practice recommends NOT spraying in direct sunlight and NOT spraying during the hottest time of the day
- Water treated areas as little as possible. Even though our repellent is rain resistant, ALL repellents break down over time and exposure to water
- For repelling and discouraging geese, use the repellent at a ratio of 1 part repellent to 6 parts water and spray weekly
- For prevention and maintenance, use the repellent at a ratio of 1 part repellent to 9 parts water and spray every 2-4 weeks depending on surrounding goose population
|32oz||5,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz Hose End Sprayer||4,000 Sq Ft|
|1 Gal||20,000 Sq Ft|
I Must Garden is proud to use only natural ingredients regarded as safe by the EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Wintergreen Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Clove Oil
- White Pepper
- Vegetable Oil
- Fish Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum
"We've always had a goose problem and we only use natural products so we were very happy to find your goose repellent, we were even happier that it works!"